Ribbon Cutting Information
While the Chamber will extend the above mentioned invitations and list your ribbon cutting on our Community Calendar, we strongly encourage you to conduct your own PR campaign to increase the attendance and awareness of your business’s opening. You should also consider inviting your business partners, financiers, contractors, employees, customers, friends, and family to be with you to celebrate this momentous occasion in your business’s history. Please understand that you should not rely solely on the Chamber to attract your audience.
The Chamber will gladly assist you with the following:
- Notify the Chamber's Board of Directors and Ambassadors Committee members, encouraging their attendance.
- Promote your ribbon cutting to the Chamber members via the e-newsletter, stand alone emails, social media, etc.
- The Chamber President, or a Chamber representative will attend the event and would be pleased to say a few remarks on behalf of the Highlands Ranch Chamber during the program.
- Provide you a media list for you to send a press release to the local media.
- Provide you a list of Chamber member caterers, food & beverage vendors.B
- Bring the 'giant scissors' and ribbon
- Provide you with copies of the photos for your use
- Publish a photo of your ribbon cutting in the Chamber’s Business Matters weekly e-newsletter!
- Publish a photo of your ribbon cutting in the Highlands Ranch Herald weekly newspaper.
- Publish a photo of your ribbon cutting on our Facebook page
Special Event Procedures :
- To make the most of this special celebration, assure availability of the Chamber staff, and avoid conflicts with other Chamber programs or functions, please schedule your event with the Chamber as early as possible. Remember, the earlier you contact us, the better.
- Personal invitations to government officials, media contacts, and special business contacts are strongly encouraged on behalf of the business.
- Consider having give aways, especially logoed items that guests can take back to their offices. The Chamber is happy to provide you with members who can help you create gifts.
- Food and beverage is not required, but for open house events, it makes a nice touch.
- Prepare a brief speech and be sure to have plenty of brochures available.